PERMANENT LOAD TRANSFER SYSTEM offers considerable advantages over the traditional model:
- It removes the dowel bars.
- It eliminates cutting and sealing.
- It reduces the thickness of the supporting pavement layers which can even be removed.
- With this system the length of the slabs could be shorten, thus, lowering the tensions supported, which allows a reduction of the thickness of the concrete pavement.
Traditional system STPC
- Substantial cost reduction of the pavement.
- Lower cost on surface maintenance.
- Longer life of the pavement.
- Optimizes ROI.